No Brand Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") has established the following personal information protection policy in order to comply with the law concerning the protection of personal information and other guidelines regarding the handling of personal information acquired by the company.
Article 1. Personal information
Personal information refers to personal information that is stipulated in the Personal Information Protection Act.Specifically, it refers to information on the surviving individuals that can identify specific individuals by matching the name, date of birth, contact address, or any other information contained in the information, as well as any other information that can be identified by other information.
Article 2: How to collect personal information
In this shop, you may be asked to ask the following personal information when you purchase and contact the product.
a) Name, Frigana
b) Date of birth
d) Phone number
e) E-mail address
g) bank account, credit card number, etc.
c) Trade history with the Shop and the contents of such business
In collecting personal information, the purpose of use shall be clearly stated, and in accordance with the appropriate legal and fair means.
Article 3. Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of this shop to use personal information that the user has deposited is as follows:
a) Review your order, query
b) Verify product shipment, query
c) Respond to inquiries
Article 4: Change of purpose of use
This Shop may only change the purpose of personal information use only if the Purpose of Use is related to before and before the change in the Purpose of Use.When changes are made, they will be notified to the user about their purpose or change, or will be made public on the store.
Article 5. Prohibition of provision of personal information to third parties
The store will not disclose personal information to a third party except in the appropriate cases where the personal information that is deposited by the user is managed appropriately and under any of the following cases:
1. If you have the consent of the person in question.
2. When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
3. In cases where it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
3. In the case where it is necessary to disclose based on laws and regulations at the request of national or local public entities.
4. When the Shop discloses to a business operator who is entrusted with the business in order to perform the services he/he wants to do
(5) In cases where succession of business is to be carried out due to merger or other reasons
Article 6. Disclosure of personal information
When asked to disclose personal information from users, this shop confirms that the person is a person, and will respond promptly to the request.However, if any of the following applies to the disclosure, it is not limited to:In addition, if you have made a decision that you do not disclose, you will be notified without delay.
1. Where there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
(2) Cases in which there is a risk of serious hindral to the proper implementation of our business.
3. In cases where it is to be in violation of laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristics information, shall not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7. Correct and delete personal information.
The user may request the correction, addition or deletion of personal information to the Company if his/her personal information that he/she receives is incorrect.Please let us know from the first article of the following article below.
In the event that a user determines that the request is required to comply with the request set forth in the preceding paragraph, the store will correct the said personal information.In addition, if you make a correction, or if you have made a decision not to make any correction, etc., you will notify the user of this.
Article 8. Measures for the safety of personal information
In order to keep the personal information of users accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent fraudulent access, loss, tampering, tampering, and leakage of personal information, the Shop has taken a full measure of security measures.
(1) Compliance with laws and regulations and norms
With respect to personal information held by the Shop, the Shop will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms, as well as review the contents of this policy as appropriate and will make efforts to improve the content of this policy.In addition, when making changes, the changes to the page will be made public.
Article 10. Contact us
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at the point below.
Address:1216-175, Sakado City, Ibaraki Prefecture
Name of company: Norbrand